Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- GDP Per Capita—Gap Between Australia and New Zealand (5 Oct 2011)
Question: "How has the GDP per capita gap between Australia and New Zealand changed over a longer-term period?"
- Taxation (Annual Rates, Returns Filing, and Remedial Matters) Bill - First Reading (27 Sep 2011)
Interjection: "Ha, ha!"
- Earthquakes, Canterbury—Temporary Accommodation Assistance Payment (14 Sep 2011)
Question: "Has the Government made any recent announcements on the Canterbury Temporary Accommodation Assistance Payment?"
- General Debate (14 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "It is always a pleasure to follow the member who I understand is the Labour Party campaign manager, given that he spends more of his time cycling and talking about what is going on in every other place in New Zealand, rather than focusing on the Labour Party ..."
- Taxation (Tax Administration and Remedial Matters) Bill - In Committee (17 Aug 2011)
Interjection: "Saving $65 million a year."