List member, Green Party
Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Sleepover Wages (Settlement) Bill - First Reading (27 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "Tēnā koe, Mr Deputy Speaker. Tēnā koutou e te Whare. The Green Party is very happy to support the passage of the Sleepover Wages (Settlement) Bill. We congratulate the Service and Food Workers Union—Ngā Ringa Tōtā—in particular, the Public Service ..."
- Human Rights, West Papua—United Nations Secretary - General’s Statement (8 Sep 2011)
Question: "Does he support United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon’s statement regarding human rights in West Papua that “we will do all to ensure that people in West Papua, their human rights will be respected”?"
- Trade Marks Amendment Bill, Copyright Amendment Bill (No 2) - Third Readings (8 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "I was not going to take a call on these bills—the Trade Marks Amendment Bill and the Copyright Amendment Bill (No 2)—because they are being handled by David Clendon, who is not able to take a call. But I have been inspired by a number of the comments that ..."
- Taxation (Tax Administration and Remedial Matters) Bill - In Committee (17 Aug 2011)
Speech: "I raise a point of order, Mr Chairperson. I have just been informed that we are not casting their vote, so I am not voting."
- Youth Unemployment—Youth Opportunities Package (17 Aug 2011)
Interjection: "I seek leave to ask a question of the Hon Sir Roger Douglas."