Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Sleepover Wages (Settlement) Bill - Third Reading (6 Oct 2011)
Interjection: "Who wrote this? Just table it."
- Economy—Minister’s Statement (6 Oct 2011)
Interjection expand: "I raise a point of order, Mr Speaker. With regard to your ruling on the substance of the supplementary question that was just asked, I wonder whether you would consider Standing Order 371(1)(a) and (b), which basically makes it very clear that a question ..."
- Road User Charges Bill - In Committee (5 Oct 2011)
Speech expand: "Part 2 is the guts of this bill and it deals particularly with an issue that I have some concern about, which is the moving from calculating road-user charges based on nominated weights to one based on maximum gross weights. To put that in a nutshell, at the ..."
- Accident Rehabilitation—Returning to Work (29 Sep 2011)
Question: "What recent reports, if any, has he seen on the role that returning to work can play in accident rehabilitation?"
- Criminal Procedure (Reform and Modernisation) Bill - In Committee (29 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "I am very happy to take what will be a relatively brief call on the Criminal Procedure (Reform and Modernisation) Bill. I agree with what my colleague Rick Barker said about the importance of Parliament coming together on matters such as this, and I ..."