Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- State-owned Assets, Sales—Foreign Ownership of Shares (5 Oct 2011)
Question: "In light of his statement yesterday regarding foreign-owned assets that “we need to generate the kind of savings that will help New Zealand buy back those assets”, is it still the Government’s policy to sell State assets if it is re-elected, given that up to 30 percent of the shares he proposes selling could go to overseas buyers?"
- Earthquakes, Canterbury—Letters of Offer on Red Zone Properties (18 Aug 2011)
Question expand: "Does he stand by his repeated claims that quake victims’ equity in their homes will be preserved, including the following quote: “I have said consistently since 4 September that it is the equity that people have in their properties that we have an ..."
- Earthquakes, Royal Commission—Legal Representation for Victims’ Families (11 Aug 2011)
Question: "Will he meet with earthquake victims’ families to hear directly why they need independent legal representation; if not, why not?"
- Benefit System—Management (11 Aug 2011)
Interjection: "We weren’t sure who he was, Mr Speaker."
- Tax System—Fairness (11 Aug 2011)
Interjection: "I seek leave to table the Tax Working Group report, given that it may be of assistance—"