Member for Tukituki, National Party
Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Crown Entities Reform Bill - First Reading (4 Oct 2011)
Speech expand: " That the Crown Entities Reform Bill be now read a first time. At the appropriate time I intend to move that the bill be considered by the Government Administration Committee. ..."
- Local Government Borrowing Bill - Second Reading (6 Sep 2011)
Interjection: "They have to be hedged."
- Hydro-electricity Dams, Waitaki River—Sale by Meridian Energy to Genesis Energy (6 Sep 2011)
Interjection: "It’s a finance question."
- Taxation (Tax Administration and Remedial Matters) Bill - In Committee (17 Aug 2011)
Interjection: "We have high standards!"
- Tax System—Fairness (11 Aug 2011)
Interjection: "I seek leave to table a statement on the fairness of Labour’s GST proposal, from Heinz-Wattie, which states: “It would discriminate against local producers”—"