Not a member of the 49th Parliament
Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Points of Order - Māori Language / Te Reo—Accuracy of Interpretation and Voting (22 Mar 2011)
Speech expand: "I raise a point of order, Mr Speaker. Coming from that exchange you have just had, one issue that arises is that when members vote in Māori, the vote is not translated over the television or radio broadcast at that time. Given that the issue has come up, I ..."
- Financial Review DebateAppropriation (2009/10 Financial Review) BillYear 2009/10 - In Committee (22 Mar 2011)
Speech expand: "Firstly, I congratulate the Minister who was previously in the chair, Judith Collins, on the invention of having the bell not work—presumably she could have talked for ever. That was a good trick, and I think everyone should at least try to do that. ..."
- Marine and Coastal Area (Takutai Moana) Bill - In Committee (17 Mar 2011)
- Marine and Coastal Area (Takutai Moana) Bill - In Committee (15 Mar 2011)
Intervention expand: "I raise a point of order, Mr Chairperson. I am sorry to interrupt my colleague; this should not take long. I have not had a chance to consult with the Opposition’s junior whip about the part of the Marine and Coastal Area (Takutai Moana) Bill that we are ..."
- Whanganui Iwi (Whanganui (Kaitoke) Prison and Northern Part of Whanganui Forest) On-account Settlement Bill - In Committee (17 Feb 2011)
Interjection: "The Whanganui River."