Member for Invercargill, National Party
Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Video Camera Surveillance (Temporary Measures) Bill - Third Reading (6 Oct 2011)
Speech expand: "Before I call the next member, I wish to correct the record. The votes on the amendment in the name of Keith Locke and that the provisions of the Video Camera Surveillance (Temporary Measures) Bill be agreed to were incorrectly announced as Ayes 115, Noes 15, ..."
- Sleepover Wages (Settlement) Bill - In Committee (6 Oct 2011)
Interjection: "Leave is sought for that purpose. Is there anyone opposed to that course of action? There appears not. The question now is that Parts 1 and 2 and clauses 1 and 2 stand part. Is any member seeking the call? I shall put the question."
- Standing Orders (5 Oct 2011)
Interjection: "I did listen very carefully to her commencement and she read the motion, word for word. The Minister may wish to respond."
- Road User Charges Bill - In Committee (5 Oct 2011)
Interjection: "The Hon Shane Jones."
- Criminal Procedure (Reform and Modernisation) Bill - In Committee (29 Sep 2011)
Interjection: "I shall put the questions, of which there are a number, and we will work through them chronologically. The first amendment is to clause 4."