Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Valedictory Statements (5 Oct 2011)
Speech expand: "E te Mana Whakawā, tēnā koe. E ngā whanaunga, e ngā hoa o te hunga kāinga i haere mai i tēnei rā ki te tautoko i ahau, tēnei te mihi aroha ki a koutou katoa. Ki aku hoa mahi o tēnei Whare, tēnā koutou. Ko Tongariro te maunga, ko Taupō te moana, ..."
- Māori Purposes Bill - Second Reading (13 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: " That the Māori Purposes Bill be now read a second time. The Māori Purposes Bill brings together amendments to the Maori Trust Boards Act, the Maori Fisheries Act, Te Ture Whenua Maori Act, and legislation affecting the estate of Pukepuke Tangiora. ..."
- Māori Purposes Bill, Maori Fisheries Amendment Bill, Maori Trust Boards Amendment Bill, Te Ture Whenua Maori Amendment Bill - Third Readings (13 Sep 2011)
Speech: " That the Māori Purposes Bill, the Maori Fisheries Amendment Bill, the Maori Trust Boards Amendment Bill, and the Te Ture Whenua Maori Amendment Bill be now read a third time."
- Standing Orders—Suspension (22 Jun 2011)
Speech expand: "I move, That Standing Order 299(1) be suspended to authorise the Committee of the whole House on the Courts and Criminal Matters Bill to consider and, if it thinks fit, adopt the amendments set out on Supplementary Order Paper 202, as amended by ..."
- Budget Debate (8 Jun 2011)
Interjection: "They won’t be voting that member’s party back any time soon."