Member for Wellington Central, Labour Party
Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Surgery, Elective—Improvements Over Last 3 Years (6 Oct 2011)
Question: "How much of the average $500 million the Minister is claiming that the Government put into the health system was actually reprioritised money?"
- Sleepover Wages (Settlement) Bill - Second Reading (6 Oct 2011)
Speech expand: "I will be brief in this call. I really just want to echo the positive comments that have been made by my colleague Darien Fenton and also by members on the other side of the House. This is a great day not only for the workers in the health and disability ..."
- Home-based Support Services, Wellington—Funding (5 Oct 2011)
Question: "Has he been advised of a reduction in funding for home-based health support services in the Wellington region?"
- Auckland District Health Board—Te Whetu Tawera Acute Mental Health Unit (4 Oct 2011)
Question: "Does he stand by all the answers he gave on behalf of the Minister of Health to Oral Question No 8 last Tuesday?"
- Crown Entities Reform Bill - First Reading (4 Oct 2011)
Speech expand: "It was interesting to hear the Minister of Civil Defence say that the principles that would underlie a good Public Service policy would be around developing high-quality services that were modern and responsive. I found myself saying: “Exactly!”. That is ..."