List member, The ACT Party
Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Trade Marks Amendment Bill, Copyright Amendment Bill (No 2) - Third Readings (8 Sep 2011)
Speech: "I rise to commend the Trade Marks Amendment Bill and the Copyright Amendment Bill (No 2) to the House."
- Education Amendment Bill (No 4) - Third Reading (18 Aug 2011)
Speech: "I rise to commend the Education Amendment Bill (No 4) to the House."
- Third Readings (18 Aug 2011)
Speech expand: "The ACT Party is concerned about property rights, and members should make no mistake about it: this legislation is intended to force quota holders to relinquish property rights. Our caucus is splitting its vote on this legislation, not because we do not all ..."
- District Health Boards—Funding (18 Aug 2011)
Question: "Given that much of the increased health spending between 2001 and 2006 was eroded by productivity losses of 15 percent for doctors and 11 percent for nurses, does he agree that simply throwing money at hospitals is not the answer; if so, what concrete evidence can he provide for improved hospital productivity since he became Minister?"
- Youth Unemployment—Rates (18 Aug 2011)
Question: "Supplementary to the Prime Minister—[ Interruption]"