Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Valedictory Statements (24 Sep 2008)
Speech expand: "When I announced my retirement, one of the first emails received said: “Good riddance, you’ve said nothing, done nothing, and stood for nothing.” Harsh, I thought, but typical of many political letters to MPs. The funny thing was that a week later I ..."
- Third Readings (3 Sep 2008)
Interjection: "Brussels sprouts."
- Births, Deaths, Marriages, and Relationships Registration Amendment Bill - Third Reading (22 Jul 2008)
Interjection: "Read it."
- Debate on Prime Minister’s Statement (12 Feb 2008)
Speech expand: "I am somewhat at a loss, because usually in these debates the Opposition will stand up and draw upon something that the previous speaker has said, and rebut some of the pithier, worthier points. But I have to admit that I did not understand a word of that ..."
- Real Estate Agents Bill - First Reading (12 Dec 2007)
Speech expand: "It is a pleasure to speak to the first reading of the Real Estate Agents Bill. I very much enjoyed the last contribution about sharks, and the long list of different types of sharks, but I have to say that it did not have anything to do with the bill tonight. ..."