Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Sleepover Wages (Settlement) Bill - Second Reading (6 Oct 2011)
Interjection: "Is there any objection to that course of action being followed? There is none."
- Video Camera Surveillance (Temporary Measures) Bill - In Committee (6 Oct 2011)
Interjection: "Leave is sought for that purpose. Is there any objection? There is no objection."
- Points of Order - Standing Orders—Debate (5 Oct 2011)
Interjection: "No. We will start them."
- Road User Charges Bill - In Committee (5 Oct 2011)
Speech: "The question is that Part 4, clauses 67B to 89, and schedules 2 and 3 stand part."
- Crown Entities Reform Bill - First Reading (4 Oct 2011)
Interjection: "The member constantly brings me into the debate. You cannot use the word “you” or “your”."