Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Domestic Violence Amendment Bill (No 2), Care of Children Amendment Bill, Adoption Amendment Bill - Third Readings (11 Aug 2011)
Speech expand: "Kia ora, Mr Assistant Speaker Roy. It is my pleasure to speak on the child and family protection legislation in its third reading. I note that the Child and Family Protection Bill was divided into three bills at the end of the Committee of the whole House ..."
- Smoke-free Environments (Controls and Enforcement) Amendment Bill - In Committee (13 Jul 2011)
Speech expand: "Kia ora, Mr Chair. Thank you very much for the opportunity to contribute to the kōrero tonight. I will follow on from Dr Hutchison by remembering the champions who have created the bill, the Smoke-free Environments (Controls and Enforcement) Bill, that we ..."
- Misuse of Drugs Amendment Bill - Second Reading (13 Jul 2011)
Speech expand: "Tēnā koe. Kia ora. It is my pleasure to stand in support of the Misuse of Drugs Amendment Bill. At the beginning of my speech I will highlight the Law Commission review. The commission comprehensively reviewed the misuse of drugs and concluded by saying ..."
- Third Readings (7 Jul 2011)
Speech expand: "Tenā koe, Mr Assistant Speaker Robertson. Ngā mihi ki a koutou katoa. Kei te tautoko au i te Wiki o te Reo Māori. Ngā mihi ki a koe, whaea Georgina te Heuheu. ..."
- Telecommunications (TSO, Broadband, and Other Matters) Amendment Bill - In Committee (16 Jun 2011)
Speech expand: "It has been very interesting listening to the debate on the Telecommunications (TSO, Broadband, and Other Matters) Bill this afternoon. I am not on the Finance and Expenditure Committee, and I have not been in the House very long. But I reiterate what the ..."