Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Criminal Procedure (Reform and Modernisation) Bill - In Committee (29 Sep 2011)
Interjection: "You missed “touch”."
- Exclusive Economic Zone and Continental Shelf (Environmental Effects) Bill - First Reading (13 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "Labour is opposing the Exclusive Economic Zone and Continental Shelf (Environmental Effects) Bill, and I will talk about some of the reasons why. Clearly, we have always been in favour of appropriate, responsible, and sustainable use of the environment for ..."
- Trade Marks Amendment Bill, Copyright Amendment Bill (No 2) - Third Readings (8 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "I rise to speak to the third readings of the Trade Marks Amendment Bill and the Copyright Amendment Bill (No 2), which arise from the Trade Marks (International Treaties and Enforcement) Amendment Bill. I wish to make a couple of comments, because in the time ..."
- Freedom Camping Bill - In Committee (16 Aug 2011)
Speech expand: "I rise to speak to the Freedom Camping Bill in the Committee stage because I spoke in the first reading of this bill. Having seen some of the effects of the people whose behaviour we are trying to alter in this legislation firsthand in Nelson—in fact, very ..."
- Motions - Norway—Bombing and Mass Shooting (2 Aug 2011)
Speech expand: "Across this Parliament we share in Norway’s mourning today. Right now in Norway, at 4.30 a.m., parents will be sitting by hospital beds. As the Prime Minister, Jens Stoltenberg, said: “Many are weeping. Hearts are bleeding.” ..."