Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- State-owned Assets, Sales—Foreign Ownership of Shares (5 Oct 2011)
Question: "By how much are Government assets projected to grow over the next 4 years?"
- Road User Charges Bill - In Committee (5 Oct 2011)
Interjection: "A Labour Government wouldn’t—is that what you’re saying?"
- Education (Freedom of Association) Amendment Bill - Third Reading (28 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "It is my pleasure to take a call in the third reading of the Education (Freedom of Association) Amendment Bill. This is the first time I have spoken on this bill in this House, but, of course, I have followed the debate quite closely, given how important it ..."
- Student Loan Scheme Amendment Bill - First Reading (15 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "I am very happy to take a quick call on the Student Loan Scheme Amendment Bill too, and certainly to address the issue raised by the member who has just resumed his seat, Chris Hipkins. It was a very clear play with statistics by Mr Hipkins when he said that ..."
- Spending Cap (People’s Veto) Bill - First Reading (14 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "I am very pleased to take a call on the Spending Cap (People’s Veto) Bill, a bill that has come to this House because of the confidence and supply agreement between National and the ACT Party. National is a Government that delivers on its confidence and ..."