Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Video Camera Surveillance (Temporary Measures) Bill - Third Reading (6 Oct 2011)
Speech expand: "I am pleased to take a third reading call on the Video Camera Surveillance (Temporary Measures) Bill, and to have been a member on the Justice and Electoral Committee. The contributions to this debate, from the first reading to now, have been thoughtful, and ..."
- Crown Entities Reform Bill - First Reading (4 Oct 2011)
Speech expand: "That member, John Hayes, challenged us to be plain-spoken. Well, we could not get more plain-spoken than this. The Crown Entities Reform Bill is just a meagre attempt to cost-cut, with no reason or demonstration of benefits to the public. Cut public services, ..."
- Electricity—Generation from Renewable Resources (29 Sep 2011)
Question expand: "He pātai ki te Minita mēnā ka tautoko e koe ngā hiahia o taua rohe e pā ana ki ā rātou nei āwangawanga ki te take mō ngā ruarua ki reira? ..."
- Video Camera Surveillance (Temporary Measures) Bill - First Reading (27 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "Tēnā koe, Mr Assistant Speaker. We have heard in this debate on the Video Camera Surveillance (Temporary Measures) Bill Minister after Minister after Minister justify why it is necessary. They have not justified to members of the House why they are rushing ..."
- Student Loan Scheme Amendment Bill - First Reading (15 Sep 2011)