Member for Otaki, National Party
Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Urewera Operation—Independent Police Conduct Authority Investigation (6 Oct 2011)
- General Debate (5 Oct 2011)
Interjection: "Who’ve they got?"
- Road User Charges Bill - In Committee (5 Oct 2011)
Speech expand: "We have had good discussion on Part 2 this evening, on this very important bill. I think it is worthwhile mentioning a few things in terms of what Part 2 covers, which is basically the administration of the road-user charge system: the requirement, of course, ..."
- Crown Entities Reform Bill - First Reading (4 Oct 2011)
Interjection: "He’s talking to himself. Don’t worry about it."
- Road User Charges Bill - In Committee (4 Oct 2011)
Speech: "I think it is worthwhile making a few introductory remarks before we get into the substance of this four-part bill with some schedules. The bill replaces the Road User Charges Act of 1977, after a review identified several shortcomings."