Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Schools—Ultra-fast Broadband (5 Oct 2011)
Question: "How many schools will benefit from ultra-fast broadband in the first year of the roll-out?"
- Economy—Vulnerability to Public and Private Debt (29 Sep 2011)
Question: "What reports has he received on New Zealand’s economic vulnerabilities?"
- Economy—GDP and International Investment Position (27 Sep 2011)
Question: "What recent reports has he received on the economy?"
- Emissions Trading Scheme—Renewable Energy and Forestry Investment (15 Sep 2011)
Question: "What reports has the Government received on the performance of the ETS and on trends in New Zealand’s greenhouse gas emissions?"
- Urgent Debates - Rugby World Cup—Extension to Queens Wharf Fanzone (15 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "I am very pleased to speak on this urgent debate. The first thing I want to say is that although there were a number of issues last Friday night, there have been a lot of things happening that we have to be proud of in this country. I just want to reflect on ..."