Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Sleepover Wages (Settlement) Bill - Second Reading (6 Oct 2011)
Speech expand: "It is a pleasure to take a very short call on the Sleepover Wages (Settlement) Bill. It is important to emphasise that the three parties that were involved with this settlement all worked to do so in good faith, and that the Minister of Health, the Hon Tony ..."
- Sleepover Wages (Settlement) Bill - First Reading (27 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "It is a pleasure to speak on the Sleepover Wages (Settlement) Bill. This bill is about the National Government seeking and finding a practical solution to ensure that caregivers for the disabled who sleep overnight are reasonably compensated for their work. ..."
- Natural Health Products Bill - First Reading (15 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "It is a pleasure to take a very short call on this important and timely Natural Health Products Bill. It is great that National has been able to work with the Greens to finally get this bill into the Parliament. ..."
- Surgery, Elective—First Specialist Assessments (14 Sep 2011)
Question: "What progress has been made in providing improved access to surgical specialist assessments over the last three years?"
- Trade Marks Amendment Bill, Copyright Amendment Bill (No 2) - Third Readings (8 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "Thank you for the opportunity to speak on this very important legislation. There is no doubt that it is fundamental for the viability of the international trading market that intellectual property is appropriately protected and observed. In many respects, ..."