Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Economy—Progress and Debt Reduction (5 Oct 2011)
Question: "What progress has the Government made in building a more competitive economy and getting on top of New Zealand’s longstanding reliance on foreign debt?"
- Credit Rating, New Zealand—Present Compared with Previous Credit Rating (4 Oct 2011)
Question: "What is New Zealand’s credit rating and how does that compare with previous ratings?"
- State Housing, Auckland—Upgrades and New Houses (27 Sep 2011)
Question: "What plans does the Government have to increase and improve State housing in Auckland?"
- Children, State Care—Support (15 Sep 2011)
Question: "How is the Government working to better protect and support our vulnerable children?"
- Student Loan Scheme Amendment Bill - First Reading (15 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "I will take just a short call to say that I support the Student Loan Scheme Amendment Bill. It is about making the student loan scheme sustainable into the future. It reduces the need for the Government to borrow against the scheme, whilst still allowing ..."