Member for Whangarei, National Party
Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Fisheries Management System—Confidence (6 Oct 2011)
Answer: "Yes. New Zealand has an internationally recognised fisheries management system. Of course, we are constantly introducing improvements."
- State Housing, Auckland—Tāmaki Transformation Programme (29 Sep 2011)
Answer expand: "I do not direct the Tāmaki Transformation Programme board; it is a partnership between the Government, the councils, and the community. It does not direct the Housing New Zealand Corporation, which is a separate entity. However, the Tāmaki Transformation ..."
- State HHHousing, Auckland—Tāmaki Transformation Programme (28 Sep 2011)
Answer expand: "I stand by Housing New Zealand Corporation increasing the number of State houses across wider Auckland. The number of State houses in central and east Auckland, which Tāmaki is part of, will also see that increase. In the streets of Tāmaki, where State ..."
- State Housing, Auckland—Upgrades and New Houses (27 Sep 2011)
Answer: "Today I am pleased to announce that over the next 5 years the Housing New Zealand Corporation will build or acquire up to 1,400 additional new homes in Auckland, and we will upgrade 14,500—14,500—existing properties, which is nearly half the current State housing stock in the region."
- Housing New Zealand Corporation—Proposed Restructuring (15 Sep 2011)
Answer: "I require it only to take into account my annual letter of expectations as Minister of Housing, which I trust reflects John Key’s view as Prime Minister."