Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- General Debate (5 Oct 2011)
Interjection expand: "Members will take their seats please. I say a big thankyou to the security guard. Would the Serjeant-at-Arms please be involved and ensure that things return to normal. Thank you, Serjeant. Members may resume their seats. [ Interruption] I am on my ..."
- Crown Entities Reform Bill - First Reading (4 Oct 2011)
Interjection: "Honourable members, there is too much background noise. It is discourteous to the speaker. If people want to have private conversations, then they are welcome to do so, but it is usually reserved for outside in the lobbies."
- Video Camera Surveillance (Temporary Measures) Bill - First Reading (27 Sep 2011)
- Crimes Amendment Bill (No 2) - In Committee (14 Sep 2011)
Interjection: "I acknowledge the honourable member, Jacinda Ardern."
- Trade Marks Amendment Bill, Copyright Amendment Bill (No 2) - Third Readings (8 Sep 2011)
Interjection: "Can I just remind members that it is a convention of the House that if they wish to have conversations that are not related to the issue at hand, they should take them outside and show some courtesy to the member who is trying to address the Chamber."