Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Road User Charges Bill - In Committee (5 Oct 2011)
Speech expand: "Tēnā koe, Mr Chair. First I acknowledge the Minister in the chair, the Associate Minister of Transport. He did something unusual this evening: he stood up and spoke, and much of what he said proved to be lucid. I only hope that that lucidity helps him as he ..."
- Road User Charges Bill - In Committee (4 Oct 2011)
Speech expand: "Tēnā koe, Mr Chairperson Tisch. I acknowledge the Minister in the chair, the Associate Minister of Transport, and remind New Zealanders that he, amongst other things, comes from an agricultural background on the Kāpiti coast. He has reminded us that those ..."
- Taxation (Annual Rates, Returns Filing, and Remedial Matters) Bill - First Reading (27 Sep 2011)
Speech: "Kia ora, Mr Speaker. I take a short call to remind the House—"
- Video Surveillance—Covert Footage from Private Property (27 Sep 2011)
Interjection: "Man up."
- Video Camera Surveillance (Temporary Measures) Bill - First Reading (27 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "Kia ora anō tātou. This, arguably, is one of the most vexing issues that Māori parliamentarians can stand and speak upon during their parade into the world of parliamentary politics. Firstly, on behalf of my party, I would like to have it recorded that I ..."