Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Home-based Support Services, Wellington—Funding (5 Oct 2011)
Question expand: "Does he agree with Ken Douglas, the former deputy chair of Capital and Coast District Health Board, that, quite simply, the budget being proposed for this service and the expected service volumes do not match and that this will have the inevitable result of ..."
- Crown Entities Reform Bill - First Reading (4 Oct 2011)
Interjection: "Tax cuts for the wealthy."
- Third Readings (4 Oct 2011)
Speech expand: "I am not an expert on criminal justice, but it is quite good to get a perspective from across the House. The procedure began—and I have heard members attributing this legislation before the House today to Minister Simon Power, but I will take members back— ..."
- Aged Care—Wellington (29 Sep 2011)
Question: "Has he received any reports on changes to the aged care arrangements in Wellington; if so, what assurances can he give to workers in the aged care sector that they will not lose their jobs?"
- Employment Relations (Secret Ballot for Strikes) Amendment Bill - In Committee (28 Sep 2011)
Speech: "I raise a point of order, Mr Chairperson. We require a little bit more of an explanation behind that proposed amendment."