List member, National Party
Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Welfare Dependency—Initiatives to Address (6 Oct 2011)
Question: "What steps has the Government taken to reduce welfare dependency?"
- General Debate (5 Oct 2011)
Intervention: "I raise a point of order, Mr Speaker. Less than a minute ago, you told that speaker that he was not to refer to the—"
- Road User Charges Bill - In Committee (4 Oct 2011)
Speech expand: "First of all, can I express a token of appreciation to the Hon Shane Jones for that little cameo performance, in this respect. One of the issues that we should all have in the back of our minds when we introduce legislation to the House is what my colleague ..."
- Bowel Cancer Screening Pilot—Waitematā District Health Board (4 Oct 2011)
Question: "What reports has he seen about the bowel cancer screening pilot, which is set to start at the Waitemata DHB this month?"
- Education (Freedom of Association) Amendment Bill - Third Reading (28 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "Let us cut to the truth of the matter in terms of what voluntary student membership really means. It means that the passing of the Education (Freedom of Association) Amendment Bill will stop the little lefties organising on campus, running back to their ..."