Most recent appearances in parliament
If this MP has contributed more than once to a debate, only one speech is shown.
- Employment Relations (Secret Ballot for Strikes) Amendment Bill - In Committee (28 Sep 2011)
Intervention: "I raise a point of order, Mr Chairperson. I take offence at that. He is not a little bit of a bully."
- Crimes Amendment Bill (No 2) - Second Reading (13 Sep 2011)
Speech expand: "Kia ora, Mr Assistant Speaker Robertson. It gives me great pleasure to rise and speak on the Crimes Amendment Bill (No 2), a bill we had before the Social Services Committee for some time. We spent a great length studying this in detail and hearing from the ..."
- Education Amendment Bill (No 4) - Second Reading (11 Aug 2011)
Interjection: "The problem is the member hasn’t read the bill."
- Estimates Debate - In Committee (9 Aug 2011)
Speech expand: "I thank the Minister in the chair, the Minister for Social Development and Employment, for a very good speech, but, more than that, I thank her for her commitment over the last almost 3 years of looking at employment issues. In particular I thank her for the ..."
- Housing New Zealand Corporation—Tenants’ Behaviour (3 Aug 2011)
Question: "What is Housing New Zealand doing to identify and address fraudulent behaviour by some tenants?"